With the end of summer approaching, we’re looking ahead to the next great industry tradeshow. From Nov. 4-7, we’ll join more than 16,000 cleaning professionals in sunny Orlando, Fla. for ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America. As one of the most prominent tradeshows for the cleaning and hygiene industry, ISSA/INTERCLEAN strives to generate and promote innovation, productivity and profitability.
We’re pleased to have five solutions nominated for the ISSA 2014 Innovation Awards, which honor the cleaning and sanitation industry’s most groundbreaking products. We have innovations nominated within the cleaning agents, equipment, services & technology and supplies categories. These nominations recognize our dedication to product development and the efforts we are making to exceed our customers’ expectations.
Diversey Care products up for an award include:
- TASKI swingo XP-R – a battery-powered autoscrubber drier that offers the maneuverability of a much smaller machine. Engineered for sustainability through conservative use of water, chemicals and energy use, its advanced design provides industry-leading cleaning and drying performance.
- TASKI IntelliTrail – a web-based GPS machine tracking solution that enables locating, monitoring and managing of machine fleets. It provides a highly cost-competitive, effective solution for fleet management by monitoring machine working time and negligent use and notifying facility managers when machines leave a predefined area.
- TASKI MicroFit- a universal solution adaptable for round trash barrels comprised of a mop box hanger frame, mop box holder and cloth and tool holders. The compact, lightweight design provides an ergonomic add-on to existing 40-gallon trash receptacles that facilitates pre-wetted microfiber cleaning and enables a more efficient process.
- StandOut™ Durable Floor Finish – twice as durable as conventional finish systems and offering considerable total cost of ownership savings by reducing interim maintenance and the time required to strip and install. Superior resistance to hand sanitizers, removability, low odor and an innovative, easy and safe-to-use system make it a great floor care solution for any healthcare facility.
- Pro Series Chemical Concentrates- industry-leading packaging technology that makes dosing and dispensing concentrated chemicals safe and easy. It drastically reduces packaging waste, transportation costs and storage requirements by using super-concentrated chemicals.
To vote for this year’s innovations, go to www.issa.com/vote now through Oct. 31, 2014. We want to see which is your favorite! And don’t forget to stop by the Diversey Care booth (#1501) during the show this fall!